Classes are held weekly in LIVE, interactive online sessions led by highly experienced nursing practitioners and trainers (primarily from the U.S). Classes are scheduled for evenings and weekends to accommodate working nurses as well as supported students. Extensive practice testing material is available to assist with exam preparation.
Students are assigned to cohorts based on a balance between availability in a given cohort and indicated preference of students during the application process. (Individualized classes are scheduled at the convenience of the student and the instructor but must meet the minimum participation requirements for the program.)
The exact schedule of classes and the electronic credentials needed for online access are provided to students in their Admissions Package.
- The NPP program runs for 6 months (24 weeks).
- NPP cohorts typically start the first (working) Monday of every quarter (January, April, July and October).
- Registration for new NPP cohorts closes 1 month in advance of the start date. (For instance, students who want to participate in a program starting in January need to be registered by the end of November.) This is to ensure proper planning and management of cohort sizes.
- NPP classes typically meet online twice a week; registered students have access to study and test material on the online platform every day of the week.
- Special classes for organizations, groups or associations may be arranged outside of this standing schedule. (For group schedules, send email to )