Classes are held weekly in LIVE, interactive online sessions led by highly experienced instructors. Students are expected to practice extensively and provide feedback to each other so as to make the most of the group learning format.
Students are assigned to cohorts based on a balance between availability in a given cohort and indicated technical proficiency. (Individualized classes are scheduled at the convenience of the student and the instructor but must meet the minimum participation requirements for the program.)
The exact schedule of classes and the electronic credentials needed for online access are provided to students in their Admissions Package.
- OTPP runs for 1-3 months depending on technical proficiency and student needs.
- OTPP cohorts typically start the first (working) Monday of every month.
- Registration for new cohorts closes 1 month in advance of the start date. (For instance, students who want to participate in a program starting in January need to be registered by the end of November.) This is to ensure proper planning and management of cohort sizes.
- OTPP classes typically meet online twice a week; registered students have access to study and test material on the online platform every day of the week.
- Special classes for organizations, groups or associations may be arranged outside of this standing schedule. (For group schedules, send email to )